I entered into my September 2008 Iron Condor before even creating this blog, but several people have inquired as to when I'd be posting a trade. So I figured I'd just post my current position on here. When I enter into my October position, I'll post it.
My September 2008 Iron Condor consist of a 660/670 Bull Put Spread and a 780/790 Bear Call Spread on the Russel 2000 Index (RUT). If the RUT closes between 670 and 780 on expiration Friday (September 19), these options will expire worthless and I will get to keep the premium I collected when I sold them. This is the ultimate goal of the Iron Condor strategy.
If I make any adjustments between today and expiration Friday, I'll post them as a comment to this post.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
September 2008 Iron Condor
Posted by
Victor Rodriguez
at
00:09
0 comments:
Post a Comment