Thursday, August 28, 2008

Introduction

Thanks for visiting and for showing interest in what I'll be doing for a living for the foreseeable future. What will I be doing? I will be trading options; exchange traded options to be exact.

I will mostly be using the Iron Condor options strategy and my objective will be a 10% rate of return per month with an 85% or higher probability of success.

I will be posting all of my trades to this blog. I will also be posting any adjustments that I make, if necessary. The initial trades will be posted as new blog posts and any adjustments will be posted as comments to the post for the original trade.

If you want to follow along and learn, I encourage you to visit often or to subscribe to the blog using one of the RSS aggregator links provided in the right hand column. Don't worry, this is NOT day trading. You won't be bombarded with postings. In fact, the goal is to do just one trade per month with no adjustments.

If you are new to the world of exchange traded options, you'll find links to many free educational resources in the right hand column. There's tons of great information out there. I encourage you to take the time to go through it.

0 comments: